Monday, July 11, 2011

SKIDA on the Red Carpet!

When I came up with the name SKIDA for my little 'hat project' three years ago, clearly I did not expect the small product line to make it beyond the ski trails.  After all, SKIDA does mean 'ski' in Swedish.

But here we are in the summer of 2011 and SKIDA apparel continues to arise in the most surprising locales.  Earlier this year, a lovely group of ladies sported a matching set of SKIDA Fleece-lined Headbands on the dance floor at Middlebury-alum Brie Pike-Springer's wedding.

Just this past May, I was forwarded the following clip out of a Norwegian Tabloid.
Sent from Warner Nickerson, an accomplished alpine skier from New Hampshire.

"I absolutely love your headbands! And I was wondering if I could get some more... I was in Norway last week and wore it to the Norwegian equivalent of the Golden Globe award and went with a well known Norwegian girl so your headband made it into their tabloids..."
So, take it from Warner and don't let the warm temperatures or formal settings keep you from breaking out your favorite headbands this summer.

Oh.  Check out our fresh collection of Headbands with more new prints than ever before!

Happy July,

Corinne

P.S.  Check out this happy NENSA group rocking their Headbands after a fun summer training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment