Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maine Loves SKIDA!

Here's a lovely message from a Maine-runner...
My name is Kristin Center and I recently ordered a headband and a fleece-lined hat (teal tropical). Needless to say, when I showed up at my running club to run....the ladies went nuts! You've probably been getting orders ever since from us gals. I'm attaching a link to my blog which allows me to gush about your neat company and model your gear. www.lovemyrun.wordpress.com. Check it out if you have a spare moment.

Also, I've attached a pic of me and my friends at running group tonight. (I'm the only one with a SKIDA headband as it was a balmy 35 degrees out tonight.) haha!! With temps in the single-digits this winter, your hats/headbands have stylishly done us well! Thanks for your unique gear and if you have any samples you'd like me to model for the group....send them along! hehe.
Thanks for the photo, Ladies!


 *Enjoy the last couple weeks of winter!

1 comment:

  1. I love my hat and neckwarmer, it has made running and being outside so much more fun! That's me in the polka dots. Katie K.

    ReplyDelete